Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Automatic

I got the latest Just Nan mouse and house from The Silver Needle.  I am on automatic for them.  It is a Halloween design this time.

I 'm not crazy about Halloween designs as my birthday is just before Halloween when we are inundated with ghosts and goblins as opposed to pretty flowers. Black and orange are not my favorite colors. But I love the little Just Nan mice and they are easy to stitch.  I kind of have a collection of them.  Maybe I can stitch this on the way to my next retreat which is in early September.

I got the fabric too. It's 32 count.  After stitching a lot on 36 and 40 count, this will be very easy to see.  I just have to kit this up.

Claire wants to be Moana for Halloween.  I haven't been drafted to make the costume (yet).  But it doesn't look too hard.  But I am getting ahead of myself, it's too early to start thinking of Halloween!  Although, I love Halloween candy.  But I'm trying to be good!
A

1 comment:

  1. These houses are so cute.
    I'm sure there;s a pattern out for Moana. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete