Friday, August 11, 2017

It's Friday!

I was reminded yesterday just how much I depend and am entertained by electricity.  Our electricity went out unexpectedly right in the middle of The Young and the Restless.  It stayed out until after 6:30.  Argh.  No light, no internet, no nothing.  I couldn't even vacuum.  I had planned to, really.  It was like Little House on the Prairie.  Awful.  How's a person supposed to survive?  I still stitched but carefully since the lighting was not so good.  So today I am going to appreciate every single minute of electricity that I have.  Like right now on the computer.

I finished up a project that I got last Friday when BFF#2 and I went to House of Stitches.

It is so cute!  I love it.

  It was easy to stitch and not too bad to finish.  The paint job could use a few touch ups.



 If you look closely, there are a few places that need some paint in the crevices.  I think I would like to put a cardboard piece in the bottom of the basket since it is supposed to be an Ort container.  I had to buy paint and the paper to finish the lid.
A

3 comments:

  1. Adorable.Love this lovely basket. Stitching is beautiful. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little ort basket is adorable! Thanks for all the detail pictures - I always like to see the way things work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess we take thing for granted until we don't have them. then we miss them.
    The Ort Basket is too cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete