Saturday, August 12, 2017

A Strawberry Finish

The walking is done.  I've been to the Farmer's Market.  It was crazy today as a run is supposed to go right through the middle of the market.  I got what I needed and got out of there fast.  The only bad thing I got was a cinnamon roll.

I started this strawberry when I was in Minneapolis.

 I bought the pattern at Stitchville and got the thread and a piece of fabric at the same time.  So why not start it?  It worked up quickly and I am happy to say that it is done.

I have another Erica Michaels Strawberry but I was trying to do it on gauze.

 I should just scrap that and do it on linen.  It is infinitely easier and you don't have to do the background.  Win win.

I started altering the sundress for Claire.  The goal for today is to put the straps back on.  If I do a little each day, it will be done in no time.
A

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Strawberries.
    What fabric did you use for the Quaker Berry?
    It's nice.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete