It really helped to name this project as the WIP that I want to finish this year. I am very happy to say that I have finished the short side of Home Sweet Home that I was working on.
I started this side eons ago and getting back to it was hard. But now it is finished! I laced it onto its board.
Now I have the roof, the bottom and one short side done. Three more sides to go.
I have started a long side. I'll show you that tomorrow.
Here is an update on the amaryllis. I swear it grew an inch at least since yesterday. This is where it was last Thursday:
Here it is today:
The bathrooms are clean. I have to find a mistake that I made on Final Soliloquy. A row of stitching is not meeting up to where it should. ARGH.
I am still looking for threads for the Hands-On pin cushion. Luckily there is the DMC equivalent listed. I better get busy.