Thursday, January 19, 2017

Finishing

I am almost finished with the Queen's Ruff.  My pleater board worked great. and I was able to take the ruff out of the hoop and cut out the rest of the parts and begin to put them together.
I sewed her head on and added her earrings.  I put in the feather and comb and pearl on the top of her head.


I laced the four pieces together leaving pockets for the thread winders.
I am very happy how it turned out.

  I have two minor problems.  I found this:
It is a piece of batting.

I don't know where it goes.  Oh well.  Pitch it.

Then I am missing one thread winder.  It is here somewhere, I just have to find it.  I still have to wind thread around the thread winders.  I haven't checked out the 15th lesson so there may be a few minor things left.  But I can certainly finish  it today.  Happy dance!!

I walked outside again today.  How lucky am I?

3 comments: