Friday, January 20, 2017

Rainy Friday

It is a rainy Friday here at the chateau.  I had to walk at the Y.  Tomorrow is supposed to be in the fifties.  What a treat for a January day!

I forgot to show you that there is a loop of the back of the Queen's Ruff so you can hang it on the wall.  It hadn't occurred to me that I could do that.  But all that work should be appreciated!

I'm still looking for that darn thread winder.

I made a caterpillar on the end side of Home Sweet Home.

I also started the flowers and grass at the bottom.

 I found some bees in my stash.  I don't like the hive because it sticks out too much.

 I may have to get another hive that will lay flat.  I'd like to finish up this side today.

I have a hankering to start a Prairie Schooler design.  Which one, you ask?  Well, I haven't decided.  I have a BAP of the Prairie Schooler alphabet that has been neglected for a long time.Maybe I should dig it out.  But that just seems too huge.  I want something cute and little.

I ordered some more springerle cookies.  Heidleberg Cate is making the cookies through January so in a weak moment I clicked "buy".
A




2 comments: