After looking at my post yesterday, I realized that the gate on the Bay of Evil kit is upside down! I worked so hard to finish it and did not realize that I had it the wrong way round. So I'll have to fix that. The worst part is that I have to take off the pocket and resew it on. The other part is just taking out the ribbons and positioning them on the other side. ARGH.
I finished the candy at the bottom of the Sugar Plum Fairy Stocking and started the Fairy. The biggest felt piece so far is her skirt. I am still messing with some cording on her ballet slippers. It is good to finally be working of her. Maybe I can almost see the end of the tunnel on this one.
I put in some of the backstitch needed around the edge of the Vierlande Winders' Keeper. I was brave enough to cut the pocket piece out. I will be ready when my Part Two kit comes in the mail.
I have decided that I must get those boxes done. They have been languishing on my ironing board for too long. I got some more intense dark blue for the background on the front and I like it better. Finish them already! (I'm talking to myself).
Have a lovely Sunday!