I decided to do something to help alleviate the mess in my sewing room. A front end loader would help. I want to finish up some of the stuff that is laying around and get rid of it. So I finished up the Shepherd's Bush Eden's Lament pin cushion.
I left off the words and I think it looks fine. This would look good mounted on a box. It would look even better if I ironed it.
Then another thing laying around was the Purple Thread needlebook. I just need to sew the wool lining in. I'm about half way done with it. Then I need to sew on the button closure.
The pre-stitching for Mute But Not Silent sampler is laying around and I want to finish the basting and stick that away until the class.
I have the second class of the June retreat to finish up stitching as well. I found a flower and vine design on the web and want to try that out on the scissors keep. I just have too many things started. The piles grow when I am not looking. So I have my work cut out for me today.
I enjoyed seeing Dylan. Another boy was playing with the Rush Hour game so we played with Snap Circuits.
It's another sunny day.