I was very disheartened yesterday when as I was working on the edging for the Vierlande Winders' Keeper my thread broke! Oh no! Can it be saved? Well, I ended up taking out a few stitches; one stitch was too big anyway. Then I thought, I'll just try and straighten out the threads and continue. It worked out, amazingly enough. I got to the corner and now I'm going down the next side.
It is very slow going as you have to switch the top and bottom threads on the tool after every stitch. I work a few stitches until my back starts to hurt and then I work on something else sitting in my chair. The edging is going to take a long time at this rate. But it is three weeks until the Amy Mitten class and I'm sure I'll have it done by then. My goal for today is to get to the end of the side I'm working on.
I worked a bit on the bookmark. I discovered that I used the wrong color floss. I bought my floss at JoAnn's. You have to be very careful as the floss is sometimes are not in the right bin. I was using DMC 814 instead of DMC 815. ARGH. I am contemplating taking out the 814 in her hair and replacing it with the right color, 815.
I'm not in the mood to do that right now.
My baby turns 33 next week and we are getting together a box for him. Time flies when you're having fun - and even when you're not!