Saturday, May 27, 2017

Progress

I have been plugging away on the Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet.  Two rows down, two to go.

  The whitework row is by far the hardest row to stitch.  I can't see it, even with magnification. There are probably a ton of errors in it but I can't see it well enough to tell.  I know I can finish the apple row today.   I'll keep at that white row and hope I can get it done too

 I decided try to make a fish to put on my socks.  So I started with going to the store for supplies.  I needed paper covered wire.  I found it in the cake decorating section of Michael's.  I thought I would find it in with the fake flowers.

 Then I got some organdy and some silver lame fabric.  Not great choices and they don't iron well and I had to bond them together with Stitch Witchery.

 We'll see if I can make them work.  So I started a fish tail.

 So far, so good.

I've walked this morning and been to the farmer's market.
Happy Saturday!
A

1 comment: