Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Friday, May 26, 2017

Good Mail

Those charts I "accidentally" ordered came yesterday.  I have to say that this is the first time I have ordered from Stitch and Frog and I was very pleased.  They had what I wanted in stock and they sent them out very quickly.  They were packaged nicely too.
This is what I got:
This chart is so popular.  I think I fatten the mermaid up a bit though.
I really like the little snippet of design.  This is number six.  I bet you could make it in a day.

What is better than birds and flowers?  Cute.
I finish-finished my Strawberry mouse.


Isn't she cute?
As I say every Friday, how can it be Friday again so quickly?  Time flies when you are having fun.
A

4 comments:

  1. "Accidentally" ordering charts, love it! Made me laugh right out loud. That Fragments in Time piece is beautiful - what wonderful, rich colors!

    Your mousie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That strawberry mouse is adorable. I like your "accidental" order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash!
    I also ordered the Mermaid, love it.
    Thanks for enabling me with the Lila's Studio charts, they are so pretty, now I need them. lol
    Oh, the little Strawberry Mousie is so cute.
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love your mouse so much
    So cute
    Sending you hugs x

    ReplyDelete