Friday, May 26, 2017

Good Mail

Those charts I "accidentally" ordered came yesterday.  I have to say that this is the first time I have ordered from Stitch and Frog and I was very pleased.  They had what I wanted in stock and they sent them out very quickly.  They were packaged nicely too.
This is what I got:
This chart is so popular.  I think I fatten the mermaid up a bit though.
I really like the little snippet of design.  This is number six.  I bet you could make it in a day.

What is better than birds and flowers?  Cute.
I finish-finished my Strawberry mouse.


Isn't she cute?
As I say every Friday, how can it be Friday again so quickly?  Time flies when you are having fun.
A

5 comments:

  1. "Accidentally" ordering charts, love it! Made me laugh right out loud. That Fragments in Time piece is beautiful - what wonderful, rich colors!

    Your mousie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That strawberry mouse is adorable. I like your "accidental" order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash!
    I also ordered the Mermaid, love it.
    Thanks for enabling me with the Lila's Studio charts, they are so pretty, now I need them. lol
    Oh, the little Strawberry Mousie is so cute.
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love your mouse so much
    So cute
    Sending you hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Bonnie Dearest Sewing Purse looks completely delightful! Looking forward to seeing your pictures when it's finished. Keziah Campbell is right at the top of my list for next years stash addition (trying to get through this year without buying anything but threads).
    ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete