Thursday, May 25, 2017

Mouse

I made some progress on the Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet.  One row done and three to go.

I put a few stitches in the mystery project but not enough to notice any difference.

Then I picked up something easy.  Every once in a while I need something that is easy.  It was Just Nan's Strawberry Mouse.  She is all stitched and ready to be put together.

I plan to finish her today.  She also has a house.  That will be a much bigger project.

I have a plan for the socks I need to decorate for my retreat in three weeks.  But it is a secret.  It may not turn out so I'm keeping it to myself for now.  If it doesn't work, I may be buying another pair of socks!
A


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching
    I love then x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoying watching your progress on the Betsy Morgan projects! Hope the socks idea works out - have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mystery looks like trees.
    Strawberry Mouse is too cute.
    Can't wait to see your socks. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete