Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A Finish

I have a finish!  I stitched all of the Threads That Bind piece by Drawn Thread for the Silver Needle's A Little Help from our Friends Stitching Circle.

There is a mistake in it but you probably won't notice it.

I went digging in my stash for a lining fabric.  I really liked how the designer lined the pocket with a nice light blue but I didn't have anything like that.  I found a nice neutral that will do.

It is all ironed and ready to be sewn together.  It is pretty simple finishing.  It sure feels good to finish something.

I bought a chart on Ebay.  It is by Sharon Cohen of Nostalgic Needle.  I'm hoping I can use it on one of the caskets.  We'll see.

In with the chart was a freebie bookmark chart.  I like that too.

DH put the screens in!  It is so lovely to be able to open the windows and feel the breeze.  I can't believe we are half way through May already.  Time flies when you're having fun.
A

3 comments:

  1. `Threads that Bind`sewing pocket is lovely. I have completed chart # 1 and working on my cotton reel. The satin stitch gives the reel a shine which so reminds me of a real one. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pocket turned out pretty.
    What a great pattern you found.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. good topic thanks for post for sharing on website ..
    หนังตลกฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete