Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Not Decaf

Coming home from an errand yesterday I could see that there was a box on my front porch.  Oh, that must be the decaf coffee I ordered from Amazon.  But when I opened it up, it wasn't what I thought it was.  It was the kit I ordered last week.  Boy, did it get here fast!  I am tickled pink with it.  I must tell you that these are extremely limited kits.  I heard about them on Facebook that linked to a YouTube video.  This kit is a collaboration between Elegant Stitch and Hands On Designs.
This is what you get:
A paperboard box.

Inside the box are a couple of papers to line the box with.  Cool.

There is a waxer shaped like a key.  Love it!

A couple of finishing supplies:

Then here is the design:


I just love that tomato pin cushion.  So cool.  I like the verse for stitchers.  The bag and scissors fob are icing on the cake.
There is another bag with more finishing supplies.
I like the colors.

This will be so fun to make.  What a nicely put together kit!
A

2 comments:

  1. Wow it's so beautiful
    Happy stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun kit!
    Can't wait to see more.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete