Monday, May 8, 2017

A New Week

Don't you just love a new week?  So many possibilities and opportunities.  I have been working on a finish for a Williamsburg project that I took last December.  I just have to go to the store and get some special glue and it will be finish-finished.  Yeah!

When I was in Minneapolis for Spring Fling.  Son #1 was kind enough to take me to a craft show in downtown St. Paul.  I was looking for a certain lady that makes jackets and shirts.  (Mary Lynn O'Shea)  I ordered a jacket and a shirt from her and they came on Saturday.  Now I do not have a body that looks good in a jacket as I am vertically challenged and have extra fat stored in inconvenient places.  But I was delighted that this lady made the jacket to fit me.  This lady even designs the fabric and has it made.  I love the jacket (but I sure would love to have a pocket or two).


Then I got a shirt too.  This is a little loud for me, but it has flowers and I love flowers.  Cool.

The bathrooms are clean and the walking is done.  I'm off to get Mother's Day stuff taken care of.  I'm also hoping construction will let me get to where I want to go.
A


3 comments:

  1. Yayy happy new week :)
    Super cute post..
    Big hugs and smiles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see I am not the only one who takes pictures with a camera in a bathroom mirror! Love that jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket and top are both very pretty, but then, I'm addicted to blue. ;)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete