Thursday, May 18, 2017

Forecast

The forecast was for rain.  But the rain went around us (as it often does).  So we have to settle for lovely balmy weather that is great for walking.  There are birdies in the nest in the rhododendron.

 I think they sleep with their mouths open.  The sweet pea is growing like crazy down by the mailbox.  Oh do I like this time of year.

I am about half done with the flap for the Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet.

I have been distracted by my mystery project.  I am really enjoying it.  Here is what it looks like today.

You can't really discern any thing yet.

I started the finishing of the Shepherd's Bush afghan.

 I stopped when I ran out of bobbin thread.  I was just not in the mood to rewind the bobbin,  also called "being lazy".
There are double begonias in the urn outside the front door.

DH plays soccer tonight.  It is the perfect day for it.  We will probably go out to eat.  I love it.
I hope you have a lovely day.
A

3 comments:

  1. I love all your stitching projects so much
    Blooms are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was in the 80's here, now only 47 predicted for today. Sheesh!
    The little babies are so cute.
    The wallet is looking good, there sure is a lot of stitching!
    Wonder what the mystery will be?
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. you give me some suggestion through by your post.Thanks.
    หนังตลกฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete