Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Things are Looking Rosy

I have a pitiful 567 steps so far today.  I was waiting for a guy to come see about tiling our mud room.  So I haven't walked yet.  After posting, I'm off to the Y to walk.
This is my goal today:

Finishing off the Tudor Rose.  I guess the parts don't look too bad.  I was able to make enough finger looped braid for the fob.  Yeah!  I am in the process of covering a little felt ball with detached buttonhole stitch using way too springy thread.  Challenging.  Then I can put the petals around the ball.

 When this is done, I am completely done with Harmony.  Yeah! and it isn't even New Year's Eve - yet.
Wish me luck!
A

4 comments:

  1. See Amy I knew you would get it right.
    Look forward to seeing it completed. I bet you too...🍀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good.
    You can do it!
    I've so much enjoyed reading your blog this past year, and hope you continue to post your amazing projects.
    Happy New Year!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete