Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Lute

I made good progress on Harmony.

 I may go back and give her another strand or two of hair.  I left off her snood.  I am very excited to have her lute attached.  Then I added her cuffs of lace.


 I couldn't do the picot that is supposed to be on the tip of each loop but it is fine.  I did my loops differently anyway.  Whatever, the cuffs are done.  I started the vines.

 Now I am almost done with Lesson 11.
DH is braving the grocery store today in search of food for Christmas and the weekend.  It will just be the two of us so we are having the regular stuff, nothing special.  There are too many goodies here already.

It was 49 degrees when I went walking this morning.  Wow.  It has been overcast but I am very lucky to be able to walk outside this time of year.  We are even expecting thunderstorms this afternoon.  That's okay, I'll be stitching.

Okay, I confess.  I did start that blackwork biscornu.  I just did a few stitches to see what it would look like.  I never knew that I liked blackwork so much.

There is a kid outside my window riding a bike and he has shorts on!  Unbelievable.
A

3 comments:

  1. She is my favorite sweet friend and I love your lovely stitches on her so much
    Happy stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an intense project.
    It looks great Amy!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete