Friday, December 18, 2015

A Few Flakes

There are a few flakes of snow outside my window right now.  We are forcast to get 1 to 3 inches of the white stuff today.  I can't complain.  This winter has been good for walking so far.

Here is Harmony's skirt.  I'm plugging away on it.  I'm getting better at detached buttonhole with all this practice.

Here is a Jackie kit that was easy and quick to do:


I think it is very cute.  It is meant to be a scissors fob.

I still need to finish up the mittens.
One week from today - Christmas!
A

2 comments:

  1. I love the sweet thimble so much..perfectly cute..
    Beautiful embroiderey ..big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that skirt is intense, but looks great.
    Oh, that Thimble project is too darn cute.
    Cute mittens.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete