Sunday, December 20, 2015

Looking for Good Things

I spent most of yesterday afternoon looking for Good Things by Birds of a Feather.  I went through five years of my photos.  I went through four shelves of charts.  Then finally I found it.

There is a baby boy on the way.  He won't be here until late April.  His room is going to be nautical style.  Claire is going to have a baby brother!  I could get a start on the birth announcement sampler and just leave a space for his name.  I'm so excited.  That fabric I bought in Minneapolis can be a baby quilt.


So cute!  I have to find a simple sailboat pattern and see what I can come up with.

My goal for today is to get Harmony's skirt done.  Whew.  I think I can do it.

I am knee deep in mess at the Chateau.

Stuff for the neighbors is being made.  Caramel corn is in the oven.  I've licked the remains of the fudge from the pan.
Happy Sunday!
A

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love your sweet choice for the coming baby..super sweet stitch and lovely fabric.
    Yayyy I am so excited here..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet choice for the new baby boy on the way. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is too cute.
    Great progress on the skirt!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete