My new music box.
It took a while and a couple of YouTube videos
I have been enjoying looking through my new book:
I even got time to stitch yesterday. Here are the four cornflower petals that I made:
I attached them and went on to stitch the butterfly wings. I changed the color of the wings but it's okay.
Then I had two leaves to do.
I am very proud of myself. When I knew I had to do some more hedebos and picots around one of the leaves, I went back and reread the directions. I couldn't seem to do them correctly on the lace collar or cuffs. But rereading the directions really helped. I had been assuming the hedebos were bars not individual stitches. So it finally dawned on me how to stitch them. I was finally able to understand the diagrams and sequence of stitches.
Now the front of Harmony is totally done.
I cut it out and today I hope to stitch at least part of it together.
I'm back to walking today. It sure doesn't feel like Saturday. But like DH says, when you are retired, everyday is Saturday.