Monday, December 21, 2015

Monday

Today is the first day of Winter and I went walking in the rain.  It was 41 degrees.  Not bad for December.  My bathrooms are clean.  BFF#2 is stopping by today.  That will be fun.  She was on the Silver Needle cruise so I want to hear all about that.

I got Harmony's skirt done!  Yeah!  I even attached it. I included a photo with my thumb so you can see that in reality, Harmony is not that big.


 What comes next?  Her hair.  Everybody looks better with some nice curls.  I tried redoing one side of her lacy collar with not very good results.  I may just leave what I have done.  Soon I will get to add her lute.  Can I finish her up before the end of the year?  I hope so.  I'm finding that concentrating on one project helps it get done faster.  Next up is the Quaker Bag.
There are a few presents under my Christmas tree.  Fun!
A

4 comments:

  1. My dear it's such a lovely project and I love watching her with you..
    You stitching so beautifully..
    Oh yes we having a rainy day too..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! You are doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks great! Through your blog I have discovered Amy mitten, and am looking forward to her new tutorials, Queen's attire, in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harmony is looking good,
    her skirt is amazing.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete