Saturday, December 19, 2015

Goodies

I got some good stuff in the mail.
I saw the scissors fob on someone's blog and thought it was very sweet.  So I ordered it.  It is a complete kit.
I'm not crazy about the colors so I might change them a bit.  It is called Z-Sampler Fob by The Heart's Content.  Of course, I'm tempted to start it but I dare not!
I worked on Harmony's skirt.  It doesn't look like much.  This is what I can get done in a day.

I think I am at least half done.  Maybe it will go faster now.  Hey, a girl can dream.
The Christmas tree got put up!
The star on the top has seen it's last days.  It will have to be replaced.  I got it about 40 years ago.  Good grief, I must be old.  I had to walk at the Y today since there was snow and ice.  I plan to make some goodies later today.  Last load of fudge for the year.
A

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree is looking so lovely...
    And you received very pretty stuff in the mail...
    Enjoy my Dear..love you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bumble is too darn cute.
    That skirt is really intense!
    You are making good progress though.
    Cute tree!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete