Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Take A Break

I worked on Harmony's collar yesterday.  I am not really happy with the two pieces I made.  I'm thinking I may try again.

I started her skirt.  I know it will take a while to get this done.

So when I needed a break, I decided to work on this, Tweet-Tweet by Jackie DuPlessis

I've almost got all the stitching done and then I can put it together.
I think it will be cute.

Today is decision day.  Tree or no tree.  We are by ourselves this Christmas.  DH thinks it is a waste of time to put it up.  I have to do it by myself and it is entirely up to me whether to put it up or not.  I'll have to see how I feel after lunch.  I have a small table top tree.  A bunch of the ornaments fell off and I have to put them back on.


I got a great deal on a box of fancy cookies at Macy's.  So good in fact that I bought two!

 One for the mailman and one for us.
A

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this little birdcage done up.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwwwwwww beautiful lady and cant wait to see the bird cage done up..
    love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete