Thursday, September 24, 2015

New to Or Nue

Okay, so how is my Or Nue going?  I am cautiously optimistic.  So far, so good.  A commenter said it was easy so I'm encouraged by that.  It is kind of like coloring with a needle and thread.  I am on row three.  I still feel like I haven't quite got the hang of it yet.  In the scheme of things, it is pretty small.
You have to have a bunch of threads going at the same time so it's a bit messy looking.

I think I can actually do this.  The base thread is silver so it has a sparkle to it.  I'll be so impressed with myself when I get this done!

I am working on filling in my Mermaid Purse.  I think I can finish it really soon.
I ordered the metal purse frame for it.

It is Cathy B.'s fault that I ordered a felt kit from Eweniversity on Etsy.  I saw it posted by her on Facebook and it was so cute.  It is a tape measure cover kit.  I'll show you when it comes in the mail.
I can't believe October starts next week.  Where did the month go??  Time flies when you get old.
A

2 comments:

  1. This is interesting.
    Can't wait to see your new purchase. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they were pretty darn cute! :)

    ReplyDelete