Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Just a Note

This is a quick post so that you know I'm fine.  I've been gone again.  DH and I met up with son#2 in Chicago this weekend.

 It was so nice to have a chance to get together.  I went to the Chicago Art Institue on Friday and asked if they had any 17th century embroidery.  Alas, there was none on display.  This was the only thing I found.



 Spend much of Sunday at the Field Museum and saw a lot of old dead stuff.  It was really interesting getting to the museum when there was the Bears playing the Packers next door.  ARGH.  I certainly got my steps in!
Here is a finish:



Yeah, all done!  Mistakes and all. But no one will ever know.
A

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back. I've been missing you.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you go to visit with your son.
    The Fold ruler case is too cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete