Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Friday, April 17, 2015

Almost Half

It is a lovely Friday.  It is supposed to get up to 74 degrees today.  It has been 5 1/2 months since it was that warm.  I may have to change into shorts.  Woohoo!

I am almost half done with Love Letters.

 I'm ready for the letter l.  You're right Marilyn, Cynthia uses lovely soft colors in her designs.  It's a good thing my Drawn Thread order didn't come yesterday.  I got more done on Love Letters.  If I had gotten my order, I would have been tempted to start it.  Well, more than tempted.

I got more done on the GPA needlebook.

The back just has the date on it.  But I may change that to the flower design that is supposed to go on the pin cushion.  We'll see.

I got another page all done on A Case for Indian Ink.  I need to make one more page just like it and the spine.

Amy Mitten is teasing me!  She sent out a newsletter telling about the next Casket Keepsake, Harmony.  I looked at the pictures and it involves walnut shells and a wood holder thing.  My first thought was "I want two!"  Yes, that's how my mind works.
A

4 comments:

  1. Youfind the most wonderful things to buy online and the most interesting retreats to attend. Sounds like you are going to have a busy summer. I also love the way you share your adventures with everyone so we feel like we have gone too. Your projects are beautiful.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my! Love Letters is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Letters!
    Great progress on the other projects also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete