Sunday, April 13, 2014

Where am I?

I want to get back to working on Hampton Court and the Spring Casket Keepsakes.  I have been totally distracted by Spring Fling and commissions.  I have two finishes to show you:
I finished Sophia into a pillow and she is on her way to her new home.
I put Windswept in the frame I got at Stitchville.  I like how it turned out and I can't believe I found a ready made frame to fit it.  I put it in my bathroom near my impressionist stitch:
I think these two kind of go together.
I have made good progress on the grandnephew birth announcement:
I have to decide where to cut it off.  Do I add the mermaid with boobs at the bottom or leave it off?  It would be fun to stitch.  I'll have to think about it.
A

4 comments:

  1. Barbara said: I love to read your blog as you are always doing such interesting and creative things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillow turned out lovely and your framed pieces look beautiful on your
    Wall. I am sure you will make the right decision about the mermaid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophia's pillow is gorgeous, I bet she will love it :)

    ReplyDelete