Monday, April 14, 2014

Quick Post

I'm off to see Dylan in just a few minutes.  So this will be short.
I got back to working on the Spring Casket Keepsakes.  The bases are all done and I am starting the couching of the vintage metal thread that will hold detached buttonhole stitches and eventually become the petals of the flowers.  It will take a while to get that done.
I decided to stitch the mermaid in spite of her boobs.  How wild and crazy is that?  Not very, it's just floss.
I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to find a frame when I'm done.
We'll see.
A

1 comment:

  1. Our friend Jeri once stitched a mermaid complete with boobs and then attached a little sea shell over each one. How many years before the little boy would be curious and lift up the shells to see what is underneath?

    ReplyDelete