Saturday, April 19, 2014

Quilt Top

I got the quilt top sewn together.


It looks good.  Now I am going to go back to YouTube and see how I should add the sashings.  I could just do what seems logical as I've made quilts in the past.  But I want to see what is recommended.  Can I get this done today?  I kind of doubt it.  But I need to get started on it.

I got about ten rows of detached buttonhole done on the carnation of Spring Casket Keepsakes.  I hope I'm not mucking it up too much!


I worked a bit on the back of the Drawn Thread pocket.  It is fun to do just a small square of a certain stitch.  This is sort of like a spot sampler.

It is supposed to be a stellar day today, in the 70's.  I want to make a pineapple upside down cake using an angel food cake mix.  How bad can that be?
A

3 comments:

  1. The quilt is amazing - can you make me one please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the quilt, all the lines look straigt and everything. That is something else they don't tell you about stripped quilts like that, it is easy to get wavy, not straight.

    ReplyDelete