Here is what it looks like now:
Then I wanted to start the Shepherd's Fold but I did some doodling as I don't like the lettering. I printed out a new font on Stitchpoint.com. I tried stitching it with the recommended colors.
For some reason it just doesn't look right to me. It looks too commercial or something.
So I dug out an ancient favorite font from an old (May/June 1986) Cross Stitch and Country Crafts.
I've stitched the front wedding thing as a pillow many times. I was thinking of stitching it again as Son#1 is getting married later this year. The personalization alphabet with this design is just a tiny chart in the bottom corner of the page.
You can barely read it. So anyway, I took that alphabet and graphed out "My Heart is Full" (instead of "A Full Heart").
I got a couple more bumps done on the carnation petals.
Dylan was great. We are celebrating his birthday next week. We are going to make icing and put it on brownies. Yum.
Have a fun Tuesday!