Thursday, April 24, 2014

Almost Done

The quilt is almost done.  It worked out to quilt every other strip.  I'm not a quilter by any means but I know he won't be picky.  So if you don't look closely, it looks great!  I am in the process of hand sewing down the under side of the binding.  I'm about half way round.  This is close to being done.  I'm going to take it with me to Indy and finish it so I can give it to Dylan on Monday.  I like finding a relatively quick way to make a quilt.  I would do this again - hopefully without the mistakes.

I mainly worked on the quilt yesterday but I got a few stitches in on Shepherd's Fold.  Two slightly altered sheep have appeared
.I have to finish packing, BFF will be here soon and we'll be off to Indy.  I'm a lucky duck.
A

2 comments:

  1. The quilt looks great, love the Batiks.
    Have fun in Indy!
    Marilyn


    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful quilt made with love. Great progress on your stitching project.

    ReplyDelete