Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sweet and Done

It's all done!  I finish up all the parts of the Sweet Heart of Mine project.  The cording, the buttons, the thread rings, the needle page,  the whole bit.



Yeah!  I really like this project.  It makes me want to make some more Barbara Jackson designs.

I also finished up the Civil War Needlebook kit.  I didn't like the rusty pins and safety pin so I threw them away.  I stitched the little piece of vintage ribbon on the page.  So it is completely done too.


Here is a photo of the Spring Fling project all ironed nicely.

I am going to see if I can find a frame for it at Hobby Lobby.  I am anxiously awaiting the opening of the Hobby Lobby just down the street.  I think it is going to be a while yet as there is still heavy equipment altering the building.

I want to see if I can find a nice frame for my Needleworker too.
Now what?  I'll have to dig in the laundry basket of shame for a WIP to work on.  Maybe Mr. Mailman will bring me a Drawn Thread kit in the mail today - if I am lucky!
A

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Heart of Mine turned out soooooooooooo pretty Amy.
    The needlebook and Spring Fling are pretty too.
    Great job on all.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete