Thursday, May 16, 2013

Book Done

I totally finished Claire's busy book and sent it off to her today.  The last page I had to do was the shoe page.  Then the trick was to sew them into the cover.  Not an easy task!  But it is all done now and on it's way.  I am proud of how it turned out.  It will be fun for her.  Made by her Gran.












I stitched around the sail on the impressionist's painting project.  Making progress.

Then I started Lady Catherine's Slipper.

 I was wondering how hard it would be to work with the gold thread.  It tends to break and show the thread in the center so I have to cut short lengths to work with.  I think it will be very cool when it is finished.  Another little thing to put in my casket.

It is a beautiful day.  I must sit out on the back porch a while today and enjoy it.
A

1 comment:

  1. The book turned out too cute!
    The impressionist is starting to progress a lot.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete