I worked a bit on Lady Catherine's Slipper. I put in the gold I had overlooked. Then I started the stem stitch around the gold. It is starting to take shape. I don't like the split stitch for the little tendrils as they don't look very smooth and curved. But they are so small, maybe no one will notice. I am going to try and fix that one curl that curls too much, it drives me crazy.
The bathrooms are clean. I don't go to see Dylan any more this school year so the rest of the day is mine. My goals are to finish the impressionist's painting and get close to finishing Lady Catherine's slipper. Maybe work on a UFO/WIP.
I'm hoping Claire gets her busy book today.