Tuesday, May 28, 2013

More Strawberries

I put in several more strawberries on the Strawberry Thief.  It is so hard choosing colors!  The design is coming along.  I'll just keep plugging away.  I used a different lightest pink and I don't like it.  It does give variety to the strawberries though.  I haven't decided whether to take it out or not.

I like the darkest strawberry the best.  I guess my goal today is to work the green caps on the strawberries and venture on to the bird.  If I were very diligent, I would do all the vines.  We'll see.
A

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!

    I'm coming late to see this new project of yours. Are you stitching this over one? I like it. Strawberry Thief is one of my all time favorite William Morris designs! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful. I love stitched strawberries! Good luck with the thief!

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete