Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bee Finished

Here is my Just Nan Bee:

All done.

I decided to be brave and tackle the first grotto rock.  It is done in trellis stitch.  It worked out pretty well.

I am surprised that I could do it.  It isn't perfect.  It is what it is.  I still have to put the "moss" on the rock.  I was assuming that the other rocks are done the same way.  Nope.  The next rock is done in detached buttonhole stitch.

I need something easy to work on during Nashville last night so I picked our a Nostalgic Needle chart and started on it.  I am just using some handy hand-dyed fibers.  It is all back stitching.

It's a cool rainy day here.
A

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet little bee! And who says that isn't perfect?! Looks so to me!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bee!
    The rock looks interesting.
    Cute backstitch piece also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete