I finished the needle book to Mountain Flowers. It sure feels good to finish something. This project had been lying around for a while so now I can put it away. I have a magazine holder that I stick used charts in. It is kind of overflowing.
I appliquéd the lollipop onto the Sugar Plum Fairy stocking and started the chain stitching on a gingerbread girl. I had it all chain stitched but then discovered that I should have used two strands of floss so I had to take it out and start over. The felt suffers when you take out stitching but I hope it will look okay when I'm done.
I got the gate done on the Bay of Evil kit. I'm still not sure if it is too dark or not. I really don't like it on 28 count. I'd like to try it on 32 count but there are so many other things I want to stitch. We'll see.