Friday, March 16, 2012




I stopped by the store to get the floss for the Snowman stocking. It calls for an 847 but there is no 847 DMC floss. I'll have to figure that out when I run across that symbol. I have some fabric in my stash that I can use. I'm not ready to start that project yet though.
I hardly got anything at all done yesterday. It's that darn book. I have less than 100 pages to go and I can't seem to do anything else. So I might as well finish it so I can go back to stitching.
IPads come out today. DH says we can check Target after lunch and see if they have any. I've got my fingers crossed.
I put a few more leaves on my second class for the June Retreat. I am rethinking the white. It shows up well in yesterday's post picture but last night as I was working on it the white was barely noticeable. We'll see.
I finished putting the first candy cane on the Sugar Plum Fairy Stocking. Not bad.
I've got about half the center medallion done on the Vierlande Winders Keeper. It looks like two deer kissing. I should be able to finish that today.
Our crocuses are all blooming. It is way too early for them to bloom. We have to surround them with chicken wire so the deer don't eat them. Farmers are worried about the apple and cherry trees. They are blooming too but if we get a frost, it is bad news for them. I have shorts on today since the weather is so balmy.
I wish you a lovely day!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment