Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF




Thank goodness it's Friday - or I'm thankful that I've made it till Friday. This week has been such a waste of time! Being sick sucks. I am feeling better as I would like to curse out my doctor for putting me on medicine that about killed me. I'm thinking about firing him. Anyway I'm better. Thank you for your well wishes, I appreciate it.
I finished B My Valentine. It would look nice framed. I order my frames from American Frame in Ohio. They have the cheapest prices and nice frames.
I didn't trust my addled brain to do any complex counting (no working on the BAP). So I worked on the snow on the inside of Winter's Cottage. I got the scissors pocket side done so that means I can attempt to sew it on. I know that there is an errant snowflake but I haven't decided whether to keep it or not. I still need to stitch the needlebook but I am going to make changes to the edge stitches. No nuns!!!! As you can tell, I'm feeling a little ornery today.
I'm hoping my mailman brings me my Amy Mitten kit. What fun! The thread name that is used mostly is called "Evil". Amy Mitten dyes her own threads and gives them scary names.
I found out that my niece is going to Nepal to hunt tigers. Wow. DH says, well at least she isn't hitch-hiking in Iran.
I can't upload my pictures. I'll have to wait for DH to fix this. Dang.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment