Friday, January 6, 2012

Dopey






I am back from my colonoscopy. I am probably a little bit dopey. Everything went fine but I am not going to do this again. I am not supposed to drive or do much today. I guess I don't dare stitch.
I wanted to tell you that Joe showed up yesterday at about 11:30 and tiled some more. He didn't get done. He still has the pantry floor and under the stove to do. He called and is coming over, hopefully to tile the rest of the floor. We are hoping to have use of the stove over the weekend. It is driving me crazy to have all this mess. I have to remind myself, this too shall pass.
I finished the back of the mermaid notebook. It is all stitched and waiting to be put together. I haven't found the little notebook it came with. Still looking. Oh, yeah, I have to find a bead that looks like a pearl to put in her hand.
I started in on the scissors pocket for Winter's Cottage. Nun stitch over nun stitch. Do I dare stitch on it? Maybe later.
The Stitching Tour of the Sewing Room's Unfinished Drawer has some designs that I stitched a long time ago. I like the three hearts design but don't know what to make it into. A Merry Heart maketh a cheerful contenance is a nice design. Then there is a small one that looks like a Sweetheart Tree.
Free Showtime this weekend. I'll have to see if there is anything I want to see.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment