Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Dance






Finally! The kitchen floor is done. We are putting stuff back in place. It looks great, we are really happy with how it turned out. It is more than fabulous to be done with this whole process.
It is still snowing - lightly. So far we have had 11 1/2 inches of snow. I'm just hoping driving isn't too dicey on Monday so I can get out to Dylan's school.
I worked on the scissors pocket for Winter's Cottage. It is the the door to the cottage. It is coming along nicely and I think I can finish it today.
I also worked on the BAP. I like seeing how this is coming along. Most of the threads are blended. That gives the design some depth.
For dinner last night, I tried the Upside Down Chicken from With Thy Needle and Thread blog. It turned out great. Very tender.
"Claire" is done and I have been thinking about how to finish it. I have a jelly roll of Kaffe Fausset fabrics and they don't look too bad with it. They aren't my style but I think DIL will like it. I think I'll make a small rectangular pillow.
It is a hot chocolate kind of day.
A

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the finished kitchen. It looks great! Tell me, is there underfloor heating - I am thinking it must be very cold in the winter? The Claire pillow looks great too and I like the choice of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete