Monday, January 9, 2012

Natalie Josie (Not her name)






What is her name? I don't know yet! It is driving me crazy. But I do have a picture taken with son#2's phone. I don't think son#2 got any sleep Saturday night. I'm hoping to hear more information later today.
Joe is not here - yet. Please please please let's get this floor done.
I see Dylan today. It feels like forever since I've seen him. It will be good to catch up and find out how his Christmas was and the fate of the gingerbread house.
I spent last evening stitching on one of two BAP's. If I understand correctly, a BAP is a Big A** Project. I have two of them. The Carnation, Lily, Lily, Rose painting done in cross stitch and Vonna's Prairie Schooler Alphabet project. I was irritated at Winter's Cottage and it wasn't fun and I felt like working on Carnation, Lily, Lily, Rose. I am just on the first page and I think it has 30 pages of charts. I got the large print version. Because I'm old and my eyes need big symbols. I watched Downton Abbey as I stitched. I read the first few pages of a new book, Death Comes to Pemberly since I finished The Affair. So far it is just a recap of Pride and Predujice, setting the scene for what is to come. Death obviously.
When I find out the baby's name I plan to stitch a plaque of the name in colors to match her room (pink and brown and cream). That's why I am not starting a new project just yet.
The Stitching Tour of the Sewing Room's Unfinished Drawer continues with an Elizabeth's Design. I signed up for a monthly program of her designs and this is one of them. Then there is Black Cat, I think it is a Birds of a Feather design. I love Marjolein Bastien designs. This bird house is one from a kit. Then there is a square design. I much prefer to stitch things, not just shapes.
I'm off to get ready for Dylan.
A

2 comments:

  1. Awww, your granddaughter is beautiful - many, many congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, she's beautiful. Congratulations to all of you and I hope you do hear further news today. Also pray that Joe will come!

    ReplyDelete