Thursday, November 17, 2011

Metal Buttons Done





The living room tour continues with a photo of one of my shelves on the bookcase. DH has the top shelf and has history and technical books on it. He changes out the books on it but I never see him do it. I have the two lower shelves. One has art and collectible books on it and one has junk I have collected over the years. I have 3 little cross stitched dolls from Cross Stitch and Country Crafts Magazine. There is a nice wood box from Sudbury House with a Christmas cross stitch design on the top. The design was a contest winner from CSCC magazine. I've stitched this design at least three times.
My sister tells me that yesterday's watercolor is not my best one, as she has my best one. She is sweet. There are two other photos of framed stitching on the walls but I am ready to switch them out as it is almost Christmas season. The cats in a basket is a very old piece I did maybe twenty years ago. Tomorrow I'll show you the art gallery that is behind the sofa.
Happy dance time! I finished the Metals page on Buttons. Yeah!! I had to take out so much of this page that I'm glad to just put it behind me. The next page will be a lot more fun as it is a basket and leaves.
We ordered the new thin TV for the kitchen counter. What was the deciding factor? Free shipping. It should be here later today. Also my books should arrive today. It's like Christmas around here.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment