Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Progress



Joe the contractor called and he is coming to put in the kitchen backsplash tile tomorrow! Yeah! This makes me think of the next step - the kitchen floor! Decisions need to be made about whether to do the mud room floor at the same time. Tile needs to be ordered. Progress!
I need to get off my lazy bum and mail the quilt. My goal today is to get it all wrapped up in tissue and gift wrap then find a box to send it in. I guess I should get a card to go with it too.
I am so very close to having the inside cover of Button Lover's Brag Book done. I am just doing teeny little dots around the frame. I chose to do them in the cream color floss. I think you could use petite beads too. I like how it looks. Maybe I can start on the outside cover today. I love the little curly-ques at the corners.
I made good (but slow) progress on the back of A Spot in the Mountains. I'm just filling in all the triangles (bearclaws). I am enjoying both of these projects very much.
Confession: I opened the Halloween candy yesterday. I really wasn't going to touch it. But then I wanted something crunchy. Little packages of chocolate covered pretzels were calling my name. I only ate one. But Pandora's box has been opened. Can I resist eating more?
A

2 comments:

  1. My you have made progress. I love the way both these are turning out. Aren't you good to restrict your Halloween Candy to just one! What self-control. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of our mega-sized bag of assorted mini packages of Halloween candy, I ate 6 of the Whoppers Malted Milk Balls (there are 3 balls in each package). DH doesn't like Malted Milk balls, so he can have all the Reece's Peanut Butter cups. This makes for a Harmonious marriage, wouldn't you say?

    ReplyDelete