I finished the needles cover for A Spot in the Mountains. It's great. So I let myself start the main pocket. Fun! I loved doing some new stitches. There is a great combination of colors of floss and I am starting a flower. This is just fun to stitch.
I was on a roll yesterday. I quilted what I thought were four more squares but then counted and I only had three more to go. I quilted two more. That leaves one - only one more to go and the baby quilt is nearly done. I have to figure out how to do the edge. I think I want to cut some bias strips to fold in half and sew around the edge. But how wide? I'm thinking somewhere in the range of two inches. I have since found out that this quilt will not match what DIL has chosen as a color scheme (pink & gray). I just hope this will be a special gift made just for her by her grandmother.
I got the call that the tile was in. So after exercise class I went out and picked it up. We think Joe can put it in next week. I love the listello tiles that I chose. The tiles go with the countertop very well. I think we will be motivated to get the floor done quickly as it is looking so nice.
My goals for today are to work on the lucet holder pockets (Jenny has hers all done, but I'm not competitive or anything). Of course I have to finish that one last quilt square. And I look forward to putting in more motifs on A Spot in the Mountains. What a fun day!