I got the pockets sewn to the back panels of checked silk. I had to back track a bit when the magnets repelled each other. Duh. I stitched the band that goes around the pyn pillow and am stitching that together. I made the tiny little strawberry. The twisted cord on it is made with only 4 strands of silk. I messed up the first one so had to try again (story of my life). I am thinking of doing the fly stitch over the leaves for some texture. I think I will be finished with the Blue Ribbon Sewing Box today. I have had the kit for barely 2 weeks so it went together pretty quickly and I enjoyed it very much.
DH is going to drag out the suitcases today. I'll have to start thinking of what I want to pack.
I should make a list of stuff I want to buy while I am at Celebrations. I got the Carnation, Lily, Lily, Rose chart and it takes about 100 colors of floss. I'll have to sit down with my big bin of floss and see how many I can find, label and bag. I need to check and see if I have a big piece of 32 count to do it on. I wish I knew what kind of fabric the BRSB is done on as I really like that linen. Time to get to work!