Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday


Every day is Saturday according to my retired DH. I am officially stretched out from Pilates. I worked on the circle design on side three of the Bonbon box and finished it up. Now on to side four. I am kind of bored with the design but think I can pick up speed just seeing that I am almost done with the stitching. I haven't read the directions yet to the finishing part. I am itching to work on something else as this is all over-one stitching. We'll see if I can contain myself.
The sun is shining today. Puts me in a better mood right off the bat.
The AARP magazine has a whoopie pie recipe in it that I want to try. I have to see if the buttermilk I have in the fridge is dead or not. I haven't cooked in a few days and I almost want to. Almost.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment