Monday, April 25, 2011

Done


I am done stitching the bonbon box and I started putting it together. I haven't done anything by this designer before so I was interested in the finishing directions. They are pretty good, although I think there is a mistake in them. I'm hoping I can find a piece of wood for the bottom of the box. I might stop at Michael's after I see Halona and see what they have. It is becoming harder and harder to find crafty stuff and I don't cut wood. Maybe I should learn.
I picked up something that I had kitted up and started it. For some unknown reason, I like Little House Needlework designs but hate stitching them. But this design was just what I was looking for. Something easy and a bit mindless and no over-one stitching. It will be a needlebook when it is done.
My bathrooms are done and I have many little things to check on, pack and recharge for my trip tomorrow. I'm trying not to be nervous!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment