Friday, April 1, 2011

Microscopic Dog



I'm working at what seems like a snail's pace. I have almost gotten the center section done on Tea Time Basket. I just have to finish the over one couple with their dog. I really like the dog. IRL, I am scared of dogs. This one is so tiny.
I finished one side of the box. I stitched the "wrought by" straight from the chart and it just isn't centered. Then I tried to center my name and messed that up too. Taking out over one is so hard. I don't want to do it again. I am trying to convince myself that the uncenteredness lends a bit of charm to the design. Ha. I'm going to stitch the next side and then see how I feel. It has a saying on it that isn't centered either. What is weird about these pictures is that the post-it note and the bottom border of Tea Time Basket are yellow. I don't know why the camera makes them look pink.
I went to the dentist yesterday. The hygienist says my yellow teeth look beautiful. I'll take what I can get. I felt so bad last time when I forgot the appointment (it was during The Young and the Restless) and was really late. I'll never be late again. Unfortunately, I have to have a filling replaced next Wednesday. But we are trying to avoid having to get a crown on that tooth. The older I get, the more I appreciate my teeth. So many people have gaps where their teeth should be. Some people have more tattoos than teeth. Teeth are a better investment.
It's April. I'll have to change my calendar. 25 days till Celebrations!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment